State Farm Insurance - car in parking spot pulls out and hit me
Girl was talking on cell phone, pulls out of parking spot and hit my car.Agent, Kurt Gangloff, told me when he took pictures, he would send a check next week.
Her car was an out of state car and It had been in accident before she hit me. The agent and the other driver, I believe are scamming people. Kurt said he would pay more for insurance for injury to my handicap child. I said I would except his offer of $2869.29 to fix my car.
Kurt said it was half my fault and half her fault.
So, If he deemed her at fault then I should get my car fixed, as Kurt stated.Please call Vivian Rodriguez 303-937-7842 I also told Kurt he was a poor rep for State Farm agent #303-264-1730f2ddb35 review #474493
You may also like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."