State Farm Insurance - Car in parking spot pulls out and hit me

Girl was talking on cell phone, pulls out of parking spot and hit my car.Agent, Kurt Gangloff, told me when he took pictures, he would send a check next week.

Her car was an out of state car and It had been in accident before she hit me. The agent and the other driver, I believe are scamming people. Kurt said he would pay more for insurance for injury to my handicap child. I said I would except his offer of $2869.29 to fix my car.

Kurt said it was half my fault and half her fault.

So, If he deemed her at fault then I should get my car fixed, as Kurt stated.Please call Vivian Rodriguez 303-937-7842 I also told Kurt he was a poor rep for State Farm agent #303-264-1730

More Review Details

Auto Insurance
Review rating
2 out of 5
review #474493

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with State Farm Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 05, 2014 #782503

At the time of the accident, did you call the cops? You should always do that, then if the other driver is at fault they will receive a ticket, and the cop will estimate the amount of damage. Then you should turn the claim over to your insurance company and they will in turn go after the other person's insurance.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to State Farm Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about