Girl was talking on cell phone, pulls out of parking spot and hit my car.Agent, Kurt Gangloff, told me when he took pictures, he would send a check next week.
Her car was an out of state car and It had been in accident before she hit me. The agent and the other driver, I believe are scamming people. Kurt said he would pay more for insurance for injury to my handicap child. I said I would except his offer of $2869.29 to fix my car.
Kurt said it was half my fault and half her fault.
So, If he deemed her at fault then I should get my car fixed, as Kurt stated.Please call Vivian Rodriguez 303-937-7842 I also told Kurt he was a poor rep for State Farm agent #303-264-1730
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance Payment
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My homeowners insurance was canceled when I filed a claim for water damage. They listed a claim also from 9/15/08 for the storm that hit as an aftermath of..."
- "My son was REAR ENDED at a yield, the other driver hit him hard enough to shatter the back window causing almost 7K in damages and the car was totaled...."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."