State Farm Insurance - State Farm Home Owner's Insurance Cancelled
State Farm has cancelled our home owner's insurance after 12 years on the basis of the number of claims filed. One was a false liability claim that was never paid out. The others were all the result of wind or hail damage to our home.
The amount we have paid in insurance premiums doesn't even come close to the amount they have paid out to settle these claims. Are we supposed to leave damage unrepaired when we are trying to sell our home?
No one warned us that filing a claim could endanger our policy.
I'll never use State Farm again.c236e0c
You may also like
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."