State Farm Insurance - State Farm Website Non-Functional Technology for Prospective Customers
State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.
But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.
I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.
If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- "I made a big mistake and thought maybe this stuff would be decent. I do a lot of juicing and thought I could use this product when I'm in a..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."