State Farm Insurance - State Farm Website Non-Functional Technology for Prospective Customers

State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.

But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.

I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.

If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them.

More Review Details

Property Insurance
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #473918 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with State Farm Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jake

Feb 01, 2014 #781050 Moultrie, Georgia

State Farm has 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call your agent's office anytime and press the button to talk to a rep. It's quite simple. Also, the info they have is DIRECTLY from your credit reports. It's those reports that may have your info wrong, not State Farm.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.