State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.
But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.
I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.
If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security Proof
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a hit and run on August 22. With in 30 minutes of him side swiping me he was arrested for DWI, evading police , possession..."
- "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..."
- "My homeowners insurance was canceled when I filed a claim for water damage. They listed a claim also from 9/15/08 for the storm that hit as an aftermath of..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..."
- "I really documented all the details for sharing my problem purposes. I will upload images and recordings. 1. We finish the contract from Prism TV and internet did not continue..."
- "man at cashier was very rude, I ordered my parts on line. this made he mad he told me if every one did what I did they would be out..."
- "What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."