State Farm Insurance - State Farm Website Non-Functional Technology for Prospective Customers

State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.

But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.

I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.

If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them.

1175afdf review #473918
0 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with State Farm Insurance?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Jake

Feb 01, 2014 Moultrie, Georgia

State Farm has 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call your agent's office anytime and press the button to talk to a rep. It's quite simple. Also, the info they have is DIRECTLY from your credit reports. It's those reports that may have your info wrong, not State Farm.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×