1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been at State Farm customer for 30 years. Recently I purchased a 2017 BMW that I bought new.

On April 10, 2017 I ran into a curb and damaged the right front wheel. I took the car to the BMW dealership where I purchased the car and they said there was approximately $7900 damage to the car due to the fact that the electronic steering arm needed to be Replaced along with several suspension parts and the front custom wheel on the car. State Farm argued with me about the Extent of damage and no the electronic steering arm did not need to be replaced even though a BMW bulletin that I supplied to them stating the opposite. They refused to put original equipment back on the car, replace the rim With a repaired rim, not a new one and offered me $1550 on the claim.

Dealing with the claims agent online and on the telephone I encountered arrogance and condescending additives from them.

My local agent here in Colorado Springs is Scott Brown, don’t use him and don’t use State Farm at all they are a rip off institution that is just interested in taking your money. Shame on me for trusting someone with my hard-earned cash.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments