I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband.When I found this out I immediately go to the office and confront her only to be told by her boss that he has no control as to what she does during her free time.
This *** over stepped her boundaries by texting my husband in the wee hours (5 am ) in the morning and even going to his job and having lunch and dinner with him. Highly inappropriate and all I received was well I don't know what I can do. She (Lisa Sargent Lic# OH03258) over stepped her boundaries with her client. Yes my husband was just as wrong, but with her it was a betrayal of trust and confidence.
I called the corporate office and got no where, was told the same thing. I just feel like something should be done. I called this woman numerous times and discussed the separation of vehicles, discussed our account and little did I know she was dealing with my husband on the sly.
She works at the Palmdale Office under Jerry Strand and neither one of them where helpful.
Jerry of course stood by her side until I showed him the text messages, all he said was that he was not going to fire her and she would not be reprimanded. That makes no sense to me. She quickly left our discussion and went back to the office and called my husband. Now if he's a client and I'm a client, why the phone call to him.
He immediately called me and asked what was I doing there. Now if he's just her client, why the call. I'm just an angry customer, so why are you calling my husband? I told Jerry, "See she's at the office on the phone with my husband".
He had no comment.I have had my account transferred to another office, however I do feel like something should be done.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No policy in place for employee and clients
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- If shes not going to be fired, then she needs to be reprimanded!!!
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."