I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband.When I found this out I immediately go to the office and confront her only to be told by her boss that he has no control as to what she does during her free time.
This *** over stepped her boundaries by texting my husband in the wee hours (5 am ) in the morning and even going to his job and having lunch and dinner with him. Highly inappropriate and all I received was well I don't know what I can do. She (Lisa Sargent Lic# OH03258) over stepped her boundaries with her client. Yes my husband was just as wrong, but with her it was a betrayal of trust and confidence.
I called the corporate office and got no where, was told the same thing. I just feel like something should be done. I called this woman numerous times and discussed the separation of vehicles, discussed our account and little did I know she was dealing with my husband on the sly.
She works at the Palmdale Office under Jerry Strand and neither one of them where helpful.
Jerry of course stood by her side until I showed him the text messages, all he said was that he was not going to fire her and she would not be reprimanded. That makes no sense to me. She quickly left our discussion and went back to the office and called my husband. Now if he's a client and I'm a client, why the phone call to him.
He immediately called me and asked what was I doing there. Now if he's just her client, why the call. I'm just an angry customer, so why are you calling my husband? I told Jerry, "See she's at the office on the phone with my husband".
He had no comment.I have had my account transferred to another office, however I do feel like something should be done.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No policy in place for employee and clients
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- If shes not going to be fired, then she needs to be reprimanded!!!
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "I brought this juice Arizona to try a different juice, but this 1 gallon Arizona mucho mango, once I took it home, was really bad.It this juice bottle had swollen..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."