I applied online for a policy almost 3 months ago. 3 weeks after i signed up for my policy, i received a cancellation notification.

I called immediately to resolve the issue. They asked me to send additional documentation, which I did do. After i sent the information, i did not hear back from anyone. I assumed my insurance was not reinstated and after a lot of run around, I was frustrated and annoyed so I called to cancel the policy.

The customer service agent tried to have me keep the policy but I said I wanted to cancel. After 30 minutes on the phone, the agent told me i was cancelled. I asked if there was anything I needed to do and he assured me that I was good. A month later, my account was charged and when i called again to cancel, they gave me thw run around and claimed they had no record.

Basically, my complaint is the dissatisfaction of customer service and misinformation. I was charged extra because of the incompetence of your customer service agent .

It seems criminal that the company can chatge me and leave my insurance in a state of limbo. State farm was not there.

Comments