Denver, Colorado

Girl was talking on cell phone, pulls out of parking spot and hit my car.Agent, Kurt Gangloff, told me when he took pictures, he would send a check next week.

Her car was an out of state car and It had been in accident before she hit me. The agent and the other driver, I believe are scamming people. Kurt said he would pay more for insurance for injury to my handicap child. I said I would except his offer of $2869.29 to fix my car.

Kurt said it was half my fault and half her fault.

So, If he deemed her at fault then I should get my car fixed, as Kurt stated.Please call Vivian Rodriguez 303-937-7842 I also told Kurt he was a poor rep for State Farm agent #303-264-1730

Review about: Car Insurance Payment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2869
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

anonymous

At the time of the accident, did you call the cops?You should always do that, then if the other driver is at fault they will receive a ticket, and the cop will estimate the amount of damage.

Then you should turn the claim over to your insurance company and they will in turn go after the other person's insurance.