Auburn Hills, Michigan

I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months.Every time they said that the issue will be resolved and I will get a refund for the extra money I paid.

Now they are saying that they can not resolve the issue and I have to pay $167 every month and there is no refund.

I have attached an email conversation in which the statefarm agent said that he can not help and asks me to pay more than the quote every month.Have lost all hopes on State Farm and hope someone would help now.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Agent.

I didn't like: No one knows whats going on.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1204860

HI, im having some similar issues.. have you written a letter to corporate headquarters and sent your facts...?

State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER State Farm Insurance "I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Allowing hoes to work in the office State Farm Insurance "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Review in Insurance category State Farm Insurance "I am wanting to file a formal complaint. I have an ongoing claim with state farm claim #53-8W28-879 . Adjuster Jeff Dees is the assigned adjuster. He does not return..." Read more State Farm Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim Review State Farm Insurance "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more