I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months.Every time they said that the issue will be resolved and I will get a refund for the extra money I paid.

Now they are saying that they can not resolve the issue and I have to pay $167 every month and there is no refund.

I have attached an email conversation in which the statefarm agent said that he can not help and asks me to pay more than the quote every month.Have lost all hopes on State Farm and hope someone would help now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with agent and stated that there is a room for improvement of no one knows whats going on. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $103. State Farm Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1204860

HI, im having some similar issues.. have you written a letter to corporate headquarters and sent your facts...?