Auburn Hills, Michigan

I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months.Every time they said that the issue will be resolved and I will get a refund for the extra money I paid.

Now they are saying that they can not resolve the issue and I have to pay $167 every month and there is no refund.

I have attached an email conversation in which the statefarm agent said that he can not help and asks me to pay more than the quote every month.Have lost all hopes on State Farm and hope someone would help now.

I liked: Agent.

I didn't like: No one knows whats going on.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $103
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1204860

HI, im having some similar issues.. have you written a letter to corporate headquarters and sent your facts...?

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER State Farm Insurance "I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Review about Property Damage Claim from Lynwood, California State Farm Insurance "State does not treat there black customers fairly, my home got broken into and my wife and daughter are scared up set and they suggested we did this ..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Allowing hoes to work in the office State Farm Insurance "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more