State Farm Insurance - Charged more than the actual quote
I was quoted $130.88 for my auto insurance plus 9.58 for renters insurance and was charged an average of $167 every month for 3 months.Every time they said that the issue will be resolved and I will get a refund for the extra money I paid.
Now they are saying that they can not resolve the issue and I have to pay $167 every month and there is no refund.
I have attached an email conversation in which the statefarm agent said that he can not help and asks me to pay more than the quote every month.Have lost all hopes on State Farm and hope someone would help now.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No one knows whats going on
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."
- "I purchased a Stouffers baked chicken breast today, cooked it, took out of oven, removed cover. It looked terrible, tiny piece of chicken, very little potatoes that were runny..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."