They have provided me with wrong underwriting info that caused me financial losses.They are not knowlegeable and not willing to be held accountable.

They took my premiums no problem but do not care about my coverage needs as their customer. I've take my business to a more trust-worthy company- not to mention a 40% cheaper priced premium.

Too bad they have tarnished the State Farm brand for me after 12 years with State Farm.

When you give your business to a company like State Farm and pay higher premiums you would expect quality service and not a 'fly by night' type of business ethic, but I guess that's expecting too much.lesson learned the hard way.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Customer Care.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Written by CH on March 18, 2012 from lake city, florida, US

Before 1998 Large Private Insurance Companies had no problem writing Home Owners Insurance for the Gulf Coast!But.....

after 1998 many Gulf Coast Residence were left to pick up the pieces alone. Lives were left in shambles and while large Private Insurance companies banked and provided for their children, we were left to explain to ours WHY?? Why cant we go home, Why are you crying Daddy/Mommy, WHY??? These are the stories and lives left in shambles.......

"We The People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common deference, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity"....... We the People have the power to change the injustice that is sweeping the Gulf Coast. We must stand firm and strong against the Large Insurance Company's that have been UNJUST! Help us pass a new BILL for the Gulf Coast Regions to STOP the Large Private Insurance Company's from profiting on any avenue without keeping their promises.

We can make change TOGETHER we can prevail WE are GCC NATION Standing United!

Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and North Carolina!Join us today on fb - Gulf Coast Citizins