Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Lynn Bullard and his staff have no integrity & credibility.

I filed 2 claims and when I spoke to Bullard's staff they stated they had nothing to with my claims, they just washed their hands & passed on the buck. My vehicle got flooded, water in engine, transmission, axles, break system, water contamination in the fuel, water also flooded the inside of my truck causing electrical shortages & received body damage from hurricane Florence. The blue book value is $8000.00 on my truck & the gentleman that assessed my truck wrote down that it was driveable & cut me a check for $1000.00

I asked him lets take it for a drive but he refused.

I spoke to Bullard & he stated to me he was going to send another assessor the next day, well it been 3 weeks & no one has shown up.

I'm a retired federal officer & Bullard & his staff are no different than the convicts that are locked up.

The same thing with my house, I got cheated on that too.

Good thing I took pictures & I'm going public with this.

I will contact everyone that got taken advantage of & file Tort lawsuit

My number is 910 200-9814

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27.

Comments

I am having trouble with State Farm myself. My body man has sent in estimates and photos four times now, and each time, he gets email verification that the information was received by them, but time passes and we hear nothing until we finally check with State Farm only to hear them say they did not get an estimate or photos.

I chose to go with a local company that does not have a contract with State Farm....is not one of there 'preferred' body shops and I think that that is the problem.

I think that State Farm gets lower prices from the 'preferred' shops and that because I chose someone else, who is charging them the going rate, rather than a discounted one, they are deliberately delaying the process. I am glad I don't have State Farm myself, but this accident was the other lady's fault, and she has State Farm so I am stuck dealing with them.

Shame shame shame State Farm. You are deceiving & a slithering snake.