It was a stormy night and my husbands car was tboned he went straight through a steel fence and luckily was minorly hurt.We called our insurance to see what steps to take the police took report and found my husband not at fault.

We had to have the car towed and had to purchase a rental car now our insurance progressive assisted but state farm denied our claim it was resubmitted on several occasions but with no success . We were out 250.

for the car being towed and stored at the location they towed it too.And we had to pay for all of our damages through our own ins company State Farm is a rip off .

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

I can see why they denied. You're a *** *** LOL

State Farm Insurance - Worst Agent/Office EVER State Farm Insurance "I received 3 different bills from State Farm with 3 different amounts. I called my agent's office, Chad Slimmer in Waynesboro, PA, several times and asked for a return call..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Not paying for Client's fault accident State Farm Insurance "I was going to work on 12/07/15 at 8.45 am. On the route 272N and Pennisula drive, North East, Md – 21901, I was just standing to make right turn..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Accident Claim State Farm Insurance "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Claim Review from Bentonville, Arkansas State Farm Insurance "Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013. State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim. The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more