I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year.On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged.
When I got ready to leave the parking lot the person asked if she could call some one it was ok. The person arrived shortly I explained what happened and that my car was not damaged as I'm leaving the person said" look at her door I explained she hit me, her damages is to her drivers side door underneath her side view mirror my car would have been severely damaged and she would have no mirror cause my car would have broken it off before the body of my car could connect to hers and it still would not leave that type of damage. We traded info I took pictures and also I called state farm, advise them of what happened the person asked if I was filing a claim I answered no I have no damages he advise me then don't worry. The next day I get call from state farm, the other person filed a claim I was so surprised but not worried.
I thought state farm would investigate and also look at the pictures which was a no brainer, but the State farm believed her story and I had all the proof I begged them several times to send and adjuster out to view the facts. I also went to the local office they advise me they could do nothing unless the main office gave them the ok, it seems the people in my local office is intelligent to sell the insurance but not capable of anything else. The pictures were very clear my car look like a brand new car not one scratch,her car was all beat up. Because, I live in a rural area, they would not send an adjuster this far, they didn't tell me this when I insured my 3 cars and house they work more for the complainant and her company not taking the proof of my photos.
State farm doesn't work for the consumer, they set on their *** in a big office raping the consumer just like a politician. They allowed this person to set up an accident to get her prior damages, she damages she caused to her car fixed and it worked.
Do not waste your money believing in this company when you need them to fight for you their not there.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Agent
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."