I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year.On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged.
When I got ready to leave the parking lot the person asked if she could call some one it was ok. The person arrived shortly I explained what happened and that my car was not damaged as I'm leaving the person said" look at her door I explained she hit me, her damages is to her drivers side door underneath her side view mirror my car would have been severely damaged and she would have no mirror cause my car would have broken it off before the body of my car could connect to hers and it still would not leave that type of damage. We traded info I took pictures and also I called state farm, advise them of what happened the person asked if I was filing a claim I answered no I have no damages he advise me then don't worry. The next day I get call from state farm, the other person filed a claim I was so surprised but not worried.
I thought state farm would investigate and also look at the pictures which was a no brainer, but the State farm believed her story and I had all the proof I begged them several times to send and adjuster out to view the facts. I also went to the local office they advise me they could do nothing unless the main office gave them the ok, it seems the people in my local office is intelligent to sell the insurance but not capable of anything else. The pictures were very clear my car look like a brand new car not one scratch,her car was all beat up. Because, I live in a rural area, they would not send an adjuster this far, they didn't tell me this when I insured my 3 cars and house they work more for the complainant and her company not taking the proof of my photos.
State farm doesn't work for the consumer, they set on their *** in a big office raping the consumer just like a politician. They allowed this person to set up an accident to get her prior damages, she damages she caused to her car fixed and it worked.
Do not waste your money believing in this company when you need them to fight for you their not there.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Agent
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."