I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year.On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged.
When I got ready to leave the parking lot the person asked if she could call some one it was ok. The person arrived shortly I explained what happened and that my car was not damaged as I'm leaving the person said" look at her door I explained she hit me, her damages is to her drivers side door underneath her side view mirror my car would have been severely damaged and she would have no mirror cause my car would have broken it off before the body of my car could connect to hers and it still would not leave that type of damage. We traded info I took pictures and also I called state farm, advise them of what happened the person asked if I was filing a claim I answered no I have no damages he advise me then don't worry. The next day I get call from state farm, the other person filed a claim I was so surprised but not worried.
I thought state farm would investigate and also look at the pictures which was a no brainer, but the State farm believed her story and I had all the proof I begged them several times to send and adjuster out to view the facts. I also went to the local office they advise me they could do nothing unless the main office gave them the ok, it seems the people in my local office is intelligent to sell the insurance but not capable of anything else. The pictures were very clear my car look like a brand new car not one scratch,her car was all beat up. Because, I live in a rural area, they would not send an adjuster this far, they didn't tell me this when I insured my 3 cars and house they work more for the complainant and her company not taking the proof of my photos.
State farm doesn't work for the consumer, they set on their *** in a big office raping the consumer just like a politician. They allowed this person to set up an accident to get her prior damages, she damages she caused to her car fixed and it worked.
Do not waste your money believing in this company when you need them to fight for you their not there.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Agent
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."