Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user Jun 01, 2021

After 9years with State Farm, I find them to be unresponsive to their customers. I started a roof claim 7months ago.

After they sent an adjuster who reviewed the roof in 5mintues they denied the claim. I reached out to the claim handler and she indicated what else I needed. I sent in the additional pictures and detail invoice. After 2 weeks had passed and no one had contacted me I reached out to State Farm, I was told I had been assigned to a new claim handler and had not been told.

When I finally caught up with the new claim handler she appeared as though she was uninterested. The commercial says "Like a good neighbor" well this neighbor is horrible.

Every thing we own is with State farm and the one time we need them they are so quick to dismiss us. Please look for another company to handle your home and car issues.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia