I had liability with uninsured motorist. I was recently in a 2 car accident.

She said she had a green light. I know without a doubt I had a green light. State Farm told me it was my word against the other driver. I have been driving for approximately 35 yrs., and have an excellent driving record.

The other driver turned in false insurance information. She had no insurance. She also caused my car to go into a spin, which I was told means she had to be driving well over the 35 mph limit in that area. State Farm still insisted no payout for me, since I am unable to prove I had a green light.

The adjuster assured me the other driver was insured with Nationwide, but Nationwide told me the other driver was not with them and has never been a customer with them. The adjuster's name was Allison in Georgia. She sometimes had my claim information mixed up with another claim, gave me the run around or outright lied to me at times. I will never use State Farm again.

Not only was the adjuster a joke, but my local agent, Chris Irby, never contacted me to discuss this claim with me or to see how I was. They just want your money.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

El Dorado Springs, Missouri, United States #594035

Wow, I thought my local reps were the only ones who took the word of a customer of another insurance agency over their own customer!!! My state farm reps said the exact same thing....then stuttered for a bit when I told them I had 3 witnesses who had been standing in the parking lot when my accident occurred.

Seems they don't want to get the statements from the witnesses either. Guess that just means state farm likes to screw the people that pay their salaries!