Insurance Plans Acceptance

I work at a Subaru dealership and call insurance companies daily to change information, update vehicles, etc. Today my customer spent 30 minutes with State Farm and I adding a vehicle to the policy, at no time did we ever state this was a replacement vehicle on the policy.

The vehicle is to be delivered Monday at 2pm and to alleviate issues for the person working Monday we call the companies that are open on the weekends and obtain ID Card and Binder for Finance Manager for THE STATE FARM CUSTOMER in this case. If we do not get this customer into finance on time we delay the entire day of appointments. So the young man David who I also had to restate the VIN to phonetically several times confirmed my email and said he will send ID Card and Binder the customer verbally stated Jessica has permission to speak with State Farm about my policy leading up to delivery Monday. This is in case of finance changes, if the vehicle was a locate the VIN could change etc.

I called back 3 hours later and asked why I did not received. I spoke with a customer service rep that started off immediately irate that I was not the policyholder, I tried to explain I have permission and the customer is going to get a bad image of their company if the process doesn't go smooth makes me look bad, state farm looks bad, finance department looks bad and so on. She talked over me and disconnected the call because "I wasn't listening to her". She never asked my name, where I was from what this was in regards to etc.

You can guarantee I will never come to this *** bird company. I called back again and got another rep she apologizes profusely and stated that should have never happened and she would be happy to send over the ID card and Binder for the customer. I look away from the phone to document on my computer and noticed that it was quiet, I look at the phone after we confirmed last 6 of vin, customers name, address, policy number etc. She stated that the previous person who was rude to me did not document the information in the policy notes.

Which in the State of CT would really *** off the insurance commission and probably your immediate boss,his or her boss etc, each time you touch a file YOU DOCUMENT. After being disconnected again, I called back and spoke with another rep and was told that I PERSONALLY NEED TO CALL the customer and let him know they won't send the ID card and binder until the customer makes the payment. I just hung up at this point completely beside myself. I am sorry for anyone that has to deal with this company, they certainly are not like the competitor I work for.

Just want to let you know though, I DID STEAL YOUR CUSTOMER STATE FARM!!!

All this *** you pulled just helped pay my commission, so if I learned anything its always keep you cool, I control me and that's it. Nothing I can do to help the *** people that reside in this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of state farm insurance customer care. State Farm Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments