Mark Metzler

I am 65 years old. I went with State Farm, my entire life...because my parents went with them, their entire lives.

But...no more! They have become a corrupt, lazy company. I will swear in court, that 3 of their investigators refused to ever investigate the primary suspect in a collision. Wow!!

And now I have to pay an extra $100/ month, because they pinned it all on me! My agent [Justin Hambly, of Aptos ] said it was not his fault. But, it wasn't my fault, either! Why do I have to pay for other people's mistakes??

Stay away from State Farm!! They are a rip-off organization, made of people who are too lazy to do their jobs!!

Comments

Mark Metzler

Of course it was their job. I talked to 3 different State Farms employees, who had 'claims inspectors' built into their job titles.

If a 'claims inspector' is not supposed to investigate claims....then what do they do? The answer is.....'not much'. They interviewed 2 of the people involved in the collision....but not the third person, who I am 1000% certain caused 95% of the damage. They said they called him, but he didn't answer.

WOW!! Thanks a lot!! I got my Good Driver record destroyed, for damage I didn't cause, because these incompetent, unprofessional State Farm claims inspectors were too lazy to do their jobs. So....I am convinced State Farm will cease to exist....5 or 10 years from now....if they continue to screw their lifetime customers.

Needless to say....we switched insurance companies....and will never go back to State Farm. And, I will never stop telling people about it, publicly. [Sue me?

Go right ahead. I personally know 20 lawyers.....and a close member of my church, is a law professor, who has taught thousands of law students.]

Not their job to investigate the suspect. What did the police report say?