State Farm sued me after I lost my house and two beloved pets in a house fire because i partially damaged the house next to me. They were claiming a total loss and sued for $126,000.

They didn't care that someone lost everything, they went for blood! You see all those "good neighbor" ads, but you're simply income to them. They spend more in TV commercials to get more money, but when someone has a claim, they fight you about it and deny you.

One guy paid into them for over 30 years and they denied a small wind damage claim. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Do not care about people, Unfair determination.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2015.

Comments

there should be no problem if you have insurance. duh.

I'm sorry for the loss you suffered. Unfortunately, it's situations like this that call for liability coverage.

When you cause damage to others due to negligence, you mustake them whole again. This is no different than if you caused a car accident in which north vehicles were totalled or damaged.

If you are at fault, you're responsible for both vehicles being repaired or compensated for. I'm pretty sure State Farm didn't sue you, but the people who lost their home due to your actions filed a claim against you and their company is doing their job.