I have been a customer for almost 20 years home and vehicles.I have never made a home owners claim im all the time i have owned a home. My home was robbed and the adjuster threatened to list me as a person that commits insurance fruad.

I was not even in the state for at least 6 months and this was information i gave to them.The adjuster asked to do a phone interview with me when we did get the time to do this. He was asking me questions over and over diff. ways. When i asked why he was asking me the same questions in diff.

ways. Trying to make up things that didnt happen. He then told me that he has every right to ask those questions as well as any way he want.He also told that if i dint answer the questions that i was in direct violation of my policy and he would deny the claim. I told him that it sounded like he was on a fishing expedition to try and twist and turn things to make up what ever he wanted to happen.That is when i told him i was well within my rights to stop these questions and maybe look for a new insurance company.

He told me to go ahead to take my buiss. were ever i wanted. I asked him is this how you treat customers that have been with you as long as i have.He told me im free to take my buiss. were ever i want .

I informed him i was done with the questions.After months of aggravation state farm did nothing.

State Farm is the worst customer service and claims ever. They do not care about thier customers only about keeping the money Thomas Bassie

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $62000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 01, 2015.

Comments