Sawgrass, Florida
Additional Fees

I was involved in an accident on 11/4/2014 so now over a year I was insured by them and so was the girl that was texting and driving still have not settle with me I have been out of work since then lost my truck since I could not work.

Because of the accidents so far to date they paid me 1000 for a years wages I maid more than that a week now I am forced to live in poverty because of State Farm

But they take there payments every month like clock work if you miss a payment you are cancelled they have all the power this is wrong

Some one needs to hold them accountable for there actions because what ever state you live in you have to have auto insurance it's the law but what about our rights State Farm you really should be held accountable for your actions

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Kittygv stated that there is a room for improvement of there claim adjusters and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance auto insurance. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments