Additional Fees

folks please take it from me I had several policies with State Farm & I switch to another company. This company is so bad I can't believe this company is in business , the employees behave in the same manner.

They don't follow up,always have the wrong info , bill you for payments you've already made & God forbid you file a claim cause then you're really going to have a bad experience. The list can go on and on ,I can't remember anything good I can say regarding this company,My advice if you have State Farm go else where before it's too late.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

NO kidding! They are terrible.

The 1-800 # is noooo help. All they do is tell you to contact your local agent, which you can't get to respond for anything! Funny because I am able to get help from my Farmers 1-800 # just fine. Calls and messages never returned.

It's not until you finally have called enough times to get someone on the phone that you can even talk to them. Then all they do is talk out of their a$$! Broken promises claiming "well that person no longer works for us because they weren't authorized to tell you stuff like that or give you that discount." Charged my card the wrong amount. The bills are never a consistent amount.

After canceling because you have had enough of their sh%#..good luck getting your pro rated money back. The worst