Additional Fees

My neighbor has pipe broke and water flooded to my house- kitchen and living room. Reported claim right away, but state farm took 3 days to give me call back and then I started protecting my family from waste.

Then after 5 days state farm adjuster called me in the evening that he could not come to assess the damage for next 7 days as he is busy.

I had bad experience in past with auto coverage too. I don't recommend State Farm to anyone.

State Farm is very accurate on collecting premium. When you got in trouble, you are on own.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants State Farm Insurance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unresponsive agent, really bad service and inability to resolve claim. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments