Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I got a loan against my life insurance policy with State Farm Insurance. The loan was for $5,000.

I never received anything from State Farm showing what my payment should be. The first year I paid $1,000 on the loan. The second year, I paid $937.99. The third year, paid $937.99 on the loan.

I had received a bill for the second year and the third year. I never received a statement showing my payments and interest. I requested the statement over and over again. I called several time.

I dropped a letter off. I mailed a letter. I finally called again. After pitching a fit, I finally got a statement.

Money is missing from my payments.

They show I paid $950, $337.99, and $337.99. They have stolen $1,250 from me or someone that works there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. annielu1234 stated that there is a room for improvement of that they are trying to steal 1250 from me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of state farm insurance life policy claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1250. State Farm Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance life policy claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments

Valparaiso, Indiana, United States #1273027

you should have gotten a receipt, have a record of your payments with your credit card, or check. If you paid in cash then you deserve what you got, that was ***.