Our biggest mistake was to pay our insurance through our banking account for when you do and then you cancel your insurance they will still take money out of your account for the next month when you owe them nothing...I am having a very hard time in getting our money back including the charges our bank had charged us due to their ignorance...Also, our insurance continuously would go up each month when there have been no accidents, no claims, nothing on record for over twenty five years...

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

h.kitchener

Allowing some company to automatically take money from your bank account can be very dangerous as you found out. Remember, tho that when you cancel some service you also need to contact your bank and have them also cancel out that company's ability to automatically take money from your bank account. However, the best way to avoid this problem is to never enroll in autopay in the first place.

to h.kitchener #1532455

I was told 4 years ago autopay was the only way State Farm of Goldsboro nc ever excepted monthly payments drafted from their customers accounts! I went to there office to ask them again why my insurance increase 3 to 4 times a year!

HE tried to lie at first he said that there were no increase!

Then he tried to say that had no control over how many times the Ins increases per year. Then later he said oh your insurance will be lower next month!