2.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

have been with State Farm for 42 yrs.with no problems , my insurance went up when the hurricanes hit Florida and tornadoes hit Midwest to cover the cost of those losses [ neither one hit me - wonder where all of the premiums everyone has paid for years to bank for these situations ?

] I had hail damage to my home and all homes adjacent to me including 40 % of my neighborhood. The claim adjuster showed up looked it over and said minimal roof damage. I showed him ceiling in my master bath that had water damage and he said he would pay for ceiling damage and vent cap that was causing leak. We went back outside and seen there were no vent caps over that room .

He said he still was not paying for a roof. I called in 8 times requesting 2nd opinion which customers are entitled to and have not had anyone call me back. State Farm wants your business unless they have to pay a claim , then you are ignored.

claim agents [ Kwanza - Marlon #DHAI - Asia# EOIF - Jeremy #DSJP - Manager Brad Norton and adjuster Ron Porter] can confirm all of my complaints.They are corporate greed companies just like the rest that are going to ruin this country - they have lost their pride.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. vdetel is quite happy with local agents and stated that there is a room for improvement of greedy company and extremely unorganized. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor integrity " of state farm insurance homeowners policy claim. State Farm Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance homeowners policy claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments