i believe i should not have to pay due to their mess up. thanks for listening.

ive been with state farm for a year and half. I've never had so much issues with a company EVER. Here's my story:i started paying 225.29 which everyone at work said it was high, but just getting my G2 it would be high OK. the insurance is every 6 months not a year.-march 2011 til july 2011 i paid 225.29 -aug 2011 til sept 2011 paid 262.99----i called and asked to find out why i got told it went up on all boards and they couldn't tell me the reason. I find out that everyone i know their insurance went down. -oct 2011 again went up 276.60-nov 2011 til jan 2012 and again 268.50-feb 2012 and again 287.16 still no reason why

then starting in march i added a new car because i needed to work on my primary car and i still needed a car so i bought another one for a limited time only. and this is where it gets MESSY.

-march 2012 paid 411.73 and then added rentals insurance. -april 2012 paid 336.16 i cancelled the second car---what REALLY HAPPENED they didn't cancel it they suspended it. after arguing with state farm about getting the car cancelled for months. It was finally cancelled in july's bill showed it was cancelled.

-may 2012 paid 201.59----state farm cancelled my primary car YUP THATS RIGHT CANCELLED MY PRIMARY CARS INSURANCE WITHOUT ME ASKING.---not really sure to be honest how long i was actual driving without insurance DUE TO STATE FARMS FAULT.-june 2012 paid nothing .. because the amount i paid for mays insurance the refunded back to me.-july paid 269.07 ....... then gave me a refund of 124.16 for the old car that was suppose to be cancelled back in april. and TELL ME I OWE 440.43 FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN THE PREMIUM FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE CHANGE. AND BE SPREAD OVER 3 BILLS. because of the muti-car discount was still added when the car was suspended. now for aug. 318.49

for aug i should be only paying 203.58 a month.

NOW WHY THE *** SHOULD I BE PAYING BACK 440.43, WHEN I ASKED TO HAVE THE CAR CANCELLED SINCE I DIDN'T NEED IT ANYMORE AND GAVE IT TO MY MOTHER AND DID NOT ASK FOR MY PRIMARY CAR TO BE CANCELLED. IT TOOK MONTHS ARGUING WITH MY AGENTS ABOUT GETTING THIS CANCELLED.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THIS AMOUNT DUE TO STATE FARMS FAULT.

I HAVE CALLED THE CORP OFFICE ABOUT IT AND THEY WOULD'NT DO ANYTHING AND SENT ME TO BILLING.

AND TO FIND OUT THAT THE PERSON I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SINCE I GOT INSURANCE AND KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON, NO LONGER WORKS THERE. JUST GREAT.

LETS JUST SAY IM AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AND GETTING SCREWED OVER BIG TIME.

Comments