State Farm Insurance - Not paying for Client's fault accident
I was going to work on 12/07/15 at 8.45 am. On the route 272N and Pennisula drive, North East, Md – 21901, I was just standing to make right turn at Cross Roads. Suddenly, I started a noise of one high speed car trying to make a short Break and Next second, before I could understand anything I saw the 2 car hit each other and the windshield of the one car suddenly was flying towards my car. I got scared and ducked myself in order to protect myself. And the next thing, I saw was one car was totally damaged and the lady in that car was bleeding badly. I immediately called 911 to make an arrangement of Ambulance and cops. The left side of my car door was totally damaged because of that windshield as it is giving me the horrible noise when I close/Open door. After cops arrived, I got the accident claim number (15-msp-045560) and cop’s name (SGT. – Pientaza) and he said to give this accident report number to my insurance Geico. Now, I reported that incident to Geico, and As per Geico, I need the official police report of the incident so, they could contact the insurance of the person who was in the fault. After 2 weeks, I was able to get the police report with all information and gave all information to Geico. Geico also contacted the Fault Person’s insurance “State Farm” and reported everything. Now, here my complaint starts -
The person named “Marlon Vick” was claim representative from “State Farm”. I have never seen that much rude person in my life. He called me and asked me all the detail and told me very rudely that I need to go to “Geico” and has to pay my deductible because our investigation is still pending. I was very curious that after having police report with them, how could they become unsure about incident? Marlon told me that his client Mr. Carnation Short was not in fault and he told me that the person behind him hit the car that’s why the accident happened. Well, that is 100 % false as I have not seen any car behind him and Police report officially says that that was his fault and He was failed to give full time attention and time. “State Farm” is cheating here and trying to save his client so, they don’t have to pay a single dollar. “Marlon” was very rude and told me that until my investigation doesn’t over, I won’t make decision. The excuses were He left voicemail and State police is not calling back, etc. He told me that it could take up to 2-5 years, too. He was like not intending to pay at all. I don’t understand that who doesn’t go with the official Maryland State Police Report??? If his client Mr. carnation Short gave the statement that His car was hit by another car from the back then Why it’s not in Official police Report????Mr. Short is lying very badly or State Farm is just trying to protect him and lying so, they don’t need to pay money to other victims.
I am very much upset that I was just standing there, had nothing to do with accident, Called 911 and tried to save woman who was badly damaged. And, for that, at the end of the day, I am not supposed to pay 500 dollars deductible from my side to fix my car. I really need your help in order to give me justice for that. State Farm is very big Million-Dollar company but, also doing so much fraud. And, reputation hurts very badly because of the persons like “Marlon Vick”.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Claim process
- Assigned agent
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."