State Farm Insurance - Review about Car Damage Claim from Celina, Texas
I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate.State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages.
The Police report reads hit drivers side & I was hit on rear of truck passanger side in a left turn.Someone Plz help Me with this claim.
I dont feel I recieved the services I needed.Thank You Kyle Froman
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Car Damage Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."