State Farm Insurance - Review about Insurance Claim from Bentonville, Arkansas
Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013.
State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim.The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say the very minimum.
Brain damaged mother and 12 year old Son abandoned by all. The game that State Farm has played is unbelievable yet oh so factually true. Very well documented truth filled story of corporate power abuse which translates to severe fraud. Would love to share with the world of truly injured workers, media and/or anyone which still stands up for truth and people wronged by Corporate conglomerates !
The story beginning can easily be googled by any, but the Long journey in between and to current can not.Do Not Expect righteous or professional treatment from State Farm unless you are the corporate end user!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "State does not treat there black customers fairly, my home got broken into and my wife and daughter are scared up set and they suggested we did this ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I am a retired, single 67 year old disabled woman. I filed a claim for a broken swamp cooler line, which caused my dining room ceiling to collapse. They contracted..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "This is a shout out to Fallas store in calumet city . The managers are the worst I ever met . All of them have no idea what they are..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..."