State Farm Insurance - Review about State Farm Auto Insurance from Keller, Texas

I was involved in a hit and run on August 22.With in 30 minutes of him side swiping me he was arrested for DWI, evading police , possession of drugs.

He is still in jail and more likely not get out any time soon, because he was already on probation. State Farm is giving me the run around even thu I have a police report a 911 call with me giving the details of the incident his silver paint all the way down my car and chip of paint from his SUV that was stuck in my door handle and we both went thru the toll both at the exact same time as he was trying to loose me. They tell me that they need to talk to him or his layer. I have tryed to call the so called layer that is on his arrest paperwork everyday for days no one answers and no one is returning any calls.

I ask State Farm for sometime of time line that they feel would be acceptable to continue on with the already more than obvious evidence. They are refusing to give me any timeline or any course of action to follow if they don't. To make matters worse he hit at least one and maybe two more people that night. But they are acting as if he was not the person how hit me.

We both enter toll at 4:10 am and he was attested at 4:34am. I'm a hardworking and honest person that now does not have a car to get to work.

State Farm does not care!I only want to get my life back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
State Farm Auto Insurance
Review category
review #696960

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with State Farm Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10, 2015 #1032320

Hopefully, you'll contact your own insurance company and file a claim. At the very least, talk to your company so that they can explain the basics of how insurance claims work.
An insurance company is obligated and contracted to defend their policyholder and their interest. Your company is contracted to you. No company will just accept liability without proof and an investigation. That all takes time.
If you want quick action you need to filea claim under your policy and let your company subrogate against the party found at-fault. Of ccourse, there is no timeline as to how quickly they'll recover your deductible or their money.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.