I was coming home from having an MRI done on my neck when I was hit by State Farm customer. I am 60-year-old woman, this is not the first Car accident I have been in. But this is far the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. First I was asked to Fax my title in. I have signed it incorrectly. But Sense I had faxed it in The mistake should have been found. But no I was asked to mailit in.I call In and I was told it was signed wrong... You never get any info unless you call. So after many calls and my husband having to get off early two different days... I am finally told I will get my pay off on the 22nd. But because of the original title being incorrectly signed I did not get my pay out until the 29th. This this accident happened on June 6. I didn't return the rental car until I received my pay out. The rental car company said I only had $26 a day for a car. The only cars in that price range were low to the ground. I cannot drive or ride in a low vehicle. That is why I was driving a truck when I was hit. I was also told they would call to check to see if my injuries were better.
To make a long story short. I am out $300 on a rental car. Lost time for my husband. Medical bills that no one has mentioned. Because apparently even if you're not paid for your vehicle you are not supposed to have the rental car after a agreement on the pay off I reached. Apparently State Farm thanks I can fly until I get another car. Also I had to call 4 to 5 times a day in order to get this much done I don't believe anyone even looks at your claim unless you're on the phone with them!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It sucked
- Claim process unfair
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Still scraping off old deliver so we can repaint/repair rotten boards. The fifty year guarantee is a joke. Paint cost over 150.00 for five gallons. Been scraping..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."