I was coming home from having an MRI done on my neck when I was hit by State Farm customer. I am 60-year-old woman, this is not the first Car accident I have been in. But this is far the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. First I was asked to Fax my title in. I have signed it incorrectly. But Sense I had faxed it in The mistake should have been found. But no I was asked to mailit in.I call In and I was told it was signed wrong... You never get any info unless you call. So after many calls and my husband having to get off early two different days... I am finally told I will get my pay off on the 22nd. But because of the original title being incorrectly signed I did not get my pay out until the 29th. This this accident happened on June 6. I didn't return the rental car until I received my pay out. The rental car company said I only had $26 a day for a car. The only cars in that price range were low to the ground. I cannot drive or ride in a low vehicle. That is why I was driving a truck when I was hit. I was also told they would call to check to see if my injuries were better.
To make a long story short. I am out $300 on a rental car. Lost time for my husband. Medical bills that no one has mentioned. Because apparently even if you're not paid for your vehicle you are not supposed to have the rental car after a agreement on the pay off I reached. Apparently State Farm thanks I can fly until I get another car. Also I had to call 4 to 5 times a day in order to get this much done I don't believe anyone even looks at your claim unless you're on the phone with them!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It sucked
- Claim process unfair
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "Mother and Son Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ak 2013. State Farm is the Corporate Giant which holds the Workers Comp claim. The Family extremely abused and abandoned by this company to say..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Still scraping off old deliver so we can repaint/repair rotten boards. The fifty year guarantee is a joke. Paint cost over 150.00 for five gallons. Been scraping..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."