Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Their client did a hit and run on my vehicle while I was in the car. I observed the situation with a witness, had dash cam footage, filed a police report, and have evidence of the client's paint on my car.

They are still refusing to pay for the damage. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they stated there was none available. I asked again, they stated there was nobody in the building who was a supervisor. State Farm doesn't have supervisors..?

I provided all the evidence, and still have no resolution and no contact from anyone higher up in the company. The damage to my vehicle is over $500, and State Farm actually stolen this amount from me by expecting me to pay for what is their responsibility. No one bothered to have the claim escalated or reviewed by another party (Who is NOT employed by State Farm...) or even another State Farm Employee despite my request.

I need a resolution to this situation. Claims Specialist is Michael Thomas.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Zero integrity as a company.

Comments

sandralynndavis

I’m assuming you have insurance? If so, you turn it in to them and they will deal with State Farm. That’s what you pay premiums for.