Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Their client did a hit and run on my vehicle while I was in the car. I observed the situation with a witness, had dash cam footage, filed a police report, and have evidence of the client's paint on my car.

They are still refusing to pay for the damage. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they stated there was none available. I asked again, they stated there was nobody in the building who was a supervisor. State Farm doesn't have supervisors..?

I provided all the evidence, and still have no resolution and no contact from anyone higher up in the company. The damage to my vehicle is over $500, and State Farm actually stolen this amount from me by expecting me to pay for what is their responsibility. No one bothered to have the claim escalated or reviewed by another party (Who is NOT employed by State Farm...) or even another State Farm Employee despite my request.

I need a resolution to this situation. Claims Specialist is Michael Thomas.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Zero integrity as a company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10.

Comments

have the same problem. insured with state farm, other party has progressive.

23 year old girl no claims, no tickets. full coverage, she is my grand daug. accident 100& other guys fault. turned left on right only, crossed 2 lanes and center, received ticket.

results state farm sent her to progressive with estimate (we have 2) willing to get 3 if wanted. progressive states won't pay to much. state farm states she will have to pay 1000. ded.

then if they can get in back she will get it back. why should I trust them. ha. 2 things against her one being girl and age.

sure would like to talk to others about what they have done.

we have American family ins has never caused us any grief and we have only had 40 years with them, we have had our share of claims. welcome feedback

#1542089

Have to partially agree with Sandra Lynn D, you may have to file a claim with your own carrier or take it to small claims court if you have the evidence. State Farm denied a claim to me when their driver pulled into my lane at an intersection while was I was stopping.

He lied about what he had done and they tried to get my carrier to pay for his damage.

*** At least my carrier denied my liability and refused to pay them. My damage about $500.00, but under my deductible.

sandralynndavis

I’m assuming you have insurance? If so, you turn it in to them and they will deal with State Farm. That’s what you pay premiums for.