Our neighborhood experienced extreme weather including hail. The result was damage throughout the neighborhood.

Now most of the neighbors have had their roofing material replaced. After the storm I had my roof inspected and was told that I did have damage. I visited my STATE FARM Agent. They recommended that if I wanted to risk having a claim on my record they would send out a STATE FARM inspector.

I now have had four inspectors and three roofers look at me roof. Six of the seven inspections indicated that I had storm damage and needed to replace my roof. The only nay-sayer was, of course, the STATE FARM Inspector. STATE FARM indicated that I had $350 damage so he wrote a claim, (I have a $500 deductible), My STATE FARM agent indicated that I filed for the inspection so it does go on my record as a claim.

Presently seven of my neighbors have had their roof replaced. Two of the three that have not had their roof replaced have STATE FARM insurance. I have had all my vehicles and home insured with STATE FARM.

Can you guess what I am doing now about insuring my positions??

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments