I successfully passed the pre-employment tests and had two telephone interviews but was promised the Claim Associates - ILR job but was not hired bc of my age over forty.Its difficult for older adults to find work as the recruiters for State Farm are very incompetent.

How do I know this? I attend this job fair waited in line for five-hours, was discriminated against as the young State Farm Recruiters from Enterprise only were interested in hiring young people between Twenty - Thirty Four. I have a Masters dgree and really did deserve this job and it was my career choice. Furthermore, I compland to State Farm Corporate Recruiter and to avoid any legal issues she removed my testing results & application that the telephone interviews should be voided bc of their phone dropped whereas I had to complete the interview using my cellphone and accmltd long distance fees.

I hope that the company crumples bc it does have a very high turn over rate these people r very incompetent, rude and unprofessional. Plus I hate how they did the Hurricane Katrina victims in Louisiana did not provide for their losses in terms of houses, cars and property that's why this company is rich they stole and took from people. The brag about havng a facility that includes a cafeteria, 24-hour fitness center, tuition reimbursement w/401-K options. I was invited to attend the job fair after they reviewd my applcnt.

On the applctn it has one-page that requires a applicant to verify age.

The younger people I spoke with at the job fair had no eductn, or work experience or held a bachelors degree but no work background but got the jobs. Age is just a number while forty year old job candidates are more capable of performing excellent at corporate jobs. 14018c1

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2013.

Comments

Clearly, your attitude and communication skills spoke volumes. Have you read your post? Would you hire this person?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #710633

Maybe it is your awesome spelling

to Anonymous #710646

Nope, I cannot fit all the words in the post! Numbskull!