to see the story read my third original petition at http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Common/Default.aspx, cause number 2010-45271. (Harris County Texas district clerk web site.) You can use my log in user name: mlrmitchell@sbcglobal.net and password: wandabonda.

Go to "search our records" and put the cause number in.

I lost substantially over $250,000 due to State Farm's criminal scheme to defraud me. My hurricane damages, which were substantial, paled in comparison to the consequences of State Farm's criminal scheme. If I wasn't still living through this four year "Ikemare" I could not believe it to be true. After my Ikemare started I went to law school and got my LL.M.

(Masters of Law) writing my thesis on hurricane law, concentrating on insurance issues. I am a little more knowledgable about insurance law than most people.

After I filed the third original petition State Farm's attorney Ronald Schramm stated that State Farm would see that I was ruined and that they would make sure that I was bankrupt by their litigation.

Comments

I am in the middle of a nightmare with State Farm. No one believes what I tell them.

People look at me like " sure, what did you do ?" It's as if State Farm is some kind of icon , apple pie Americana.

I just don't know who to turn to for help.