What an outrage! No fault insurance in Michigan allows insurance companies to rip their citizens off!

State Farm in my opinion is number 1 in the field of thieves! I was hit head on Dec. 23rd, 2005, my law group Lee Steinberg & Associates told me I have life coverage for my injuries. What they did not tell me is how hard it was to get your benefits after your 3 years is up!

My primary Dr. now tells me I need a wheelchair but the catch is you have to find a company willing to just bill the auto insurer instead of arguing the law with their patronage, like Write & Fillipie out of Gaylord Michigan! Unless you somehow have the cash to buy it outright and some how get State Farm to reimburse you later. I wish someone would set up a free legal service to stop this awful criminal activity that Michigan allows!

If your insurance in Michigan is State Farm, you better drop them and find a more trust worthy insurer. Don't wait to find out after you have been in a car accident.

Oh and by the way....I was 0% at fault and was hit head on at a high rate of speed by the at fault driver, I was only doing 35. If you are going through this yourself, file a complaint with the Michigan Insurance Commission.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments

I am suing State Farm right now! After being run over by a Car in 2006 State Farm sent me to their IME Dr.

Jeffery Meddledorf (sic) who lied in his reports claiming I told him I had a "history of ankle arthritis" when in fact I was recording the entire IME and as soon as I informed State Farm their hired gun was a liar they demanded I turn over a copy of the recorded IME and then placed me on a "do not call" list where I was made to put everything in writing opposed to calling them to discuss my concerns. I was busted up badly from this accident and went through multiple surgical procedures which they paid for until they reached the $400.000.00 limits and the MCF fund kicked in. Thats when they stopped paying for anything and now I am suing them. They are paying thousands for Private Investigators to harass my neigbors, family, freinds, etc, but can't pay their bills and their Private Investigator has been factually lying to them.

For example, the PI has trasspassed on my private property by his own written reports. He took photographs of the inside of my home and gurage which was closed. He lied to State Farm claiming my Power Operated Vehicle (POV) was being stored in my back yard under a "yellow tarp" when in fact I NEVER stored my POV outside when I own a gurage and never owned any Yellow Tarp. So their PI is feeding them a line of bull to get more blocks of assignments to turn up absloutely nothing!

State Farm went so far as to call Social Security and lied to them claiming I was collecting wage loss, social security, and working in a Thrift Store I owned when State Farm knew very well the "wage Loss" payments they we making were being paid to employees who had to take my place running the store while I was healing so now State Farm is looking at a Tort Action independant of the No-Fault medical suit because after State Farm called Social Security with a pack of lies the federal law enforcement arm of the Social Security Administration raided my tiny thrift store in Capac, Michgian and seized all my computers and busienss records like I was a terrorist and I had to borrow $5000.00 to hire a criminal lawyer to deal with social security, and after the raid sales dropped to nothing forcing me out of busienss. So now I have no medical insurance, no social security, no busienss, and I am forced to rent my own home out and live with my dad while I sue the *** out of State Farm!

Obviously the person who responded to Moondog in allied with State Farm. I ditto this same unfortunate experience with State Farm in New York, as I suppose many other state residents can affirm. State Farm is a CRIMINAL organization in all states, and it is all of the states that do not protect consumers, and force us to purchase these fraudulent, worthless, cesspool policies, and then be harassed to death just to utilize them.

If the complaint you have is against insurance legislation in the state of Michigan, you shouldn't blame State Farm (or any other insurance company for that matter).