For multiple weeks now, i have been rec eiving unsolicited emails from State Farm Auto Insurance or their subcontractors. I have erpeatdly tried to "unsubscribe," but after saying I have been "successful" and they will stop after 10 days, I continue to get State Farm Auto Insurance junk emails using what appears to be an endless supply of fake email address or temporary email addresses they are using.

It does no good to block a particular email address from my email account bewcause they merely substitute another.

I made an email complaint to State Farm Corporate and provided them with a number of the email addresses they are using to harass me and heard back from a Zone Manager called Christy Chappell who said she would help. Well, nothing has changed and I have threatened to file formal complainst and seekdmages from the New York Atty. Generals' Office and the Federal Trade Commission.

Ms. Chappell emailed me and complained about my threat and said it could tke up to 6 WEEKS to stop emails and delte me from State Farms and / or their subcontractors data base! I told her that the phoney "unsubscribe" option said no more than 10 days.

I am now wondering if a class action suit should be pursued....

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments

You are probably getting fake spam emails, quit searching *** and change your email address.