1K views

The friday night of thanksgiving weekend, my vehicle was repo/stolen from my driveway, with local police acting as junk yard dogs; without any notification or justification... (Rip Off Artists) This act was embarrassing, demeaning, and degrading...

and seems criminal; Although however, I was the one being treated like a criminal. After researching all Holiday weekend, and confirming w/ the repo/ dept. on Monday,my Oct payment is missing in the mail, not processed not returned.

Upon further investigation I discovered that there are no laws or regulations to prevent this thievery and a vehicle can be legally repossessed for no reason at all !!! Wake up AMERICA !

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27, 2012.

Comments

Gretna, Louisiana, United States #1318078

I miss a payment in October,I paid my vehicle off in March,for some reason I forgot I didn't make October payment my vehicle was repossessed in April, State Farm Bank said they said they had no way of getting in touch with me but they new where I live to send the repo man this is really bad business.

Clovis, New Mexico, United States #591326

no payment = no car pretty simple

NO reason at all!!! They didn't receive the October payment and you call that no reason?

to Joan Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #577610

Joan You just dont understand how the business world is supposed to work.