I had State Farm as my car insurance carrier. They did not pay enough for my 2006 Subaru that was totaled.

Then they tried to take back my rental before they paid me for my car. I was not at fault, I followed there instruction perfectly and then said that they sent me a check that arrived a month late. Then pain and suffering was also a joke offered a very low settlement of my case, so low that I am suing them.

Beware of State Farm; I tried to change my auto insurance and again a month to get a check on my balance on the six month premium. I went with Geico they were cheaper and seem better at this point

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2011.

Comments

danielp412

No developments on my case, will take some time. I did find a good lawyer though.

I feel a little more prepared if anything like this happens again.

The person who hit me also had State Farm, really made situation better for SF. State Farm took my wrecked car, underpaid me for it, parted it out, and made money on our misfortune.

Nice...the mob wishes they had it so good. Thank our politicians; they are responsible for this whole mess in this country.

The law allows tem all to do as they please nut state farm is the worst at harrassing and not paying they are theives.

did the co. of the person that hit u ever contact u to take care of your problems?, probably not, so if not for sf u would still be waiting!??

Good luck with that law suit. LOL. And no...Geico is no better (former Geico customer).