Newer again with State farm . You will find out how good State farm is when you put claim in.

When I had water damage in my house from my roof leaking they didn't want to pay for it. The answer was the damage was there previously witch of course was not true. So watch out with state farm they will find a way to get out of there responsibility's .

Not only this, my neighbors didn't have any leaks on there roofs and they replaced there roofs (*** damages ) they didn't want to replace my roof. I replaced it my self and at the same time they put clam against me and didn't pay any money.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Comments

Unfortunately, having a leaking roof does not mean it is wind or hail damaged. Those two perils are about the only thing that will get a new roof and often wind damage alone won't get one.

More often roof leak due to faulty installation, faulty design or just plain old age etc. Interior leaks are generally covered no matter the findings on the roof, but being subject to a deductible insurance damage alone may not exceed the deductible.

Damaging hail can occur anywhere, but more likely happens in the middle of the country.

Knowing where you live could be a clue to whether you may have had covered damage or not.

State Farm is still better than most companies.