2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Anyone had problems with State Farm Claims and they got canceled for unpaid claims. Please notify me.

It makes me so mad our homeowners insurance doubled and we did nothing wrong. Please notify me asap. We can try and do the same on car claims. We must stop this process because it is just not right to people who have never done anything wrong and they are making money off us.

If you read all these a lot of people are getting increases in their monthly bill. I know ours has gone up 100 dollars in the last year.

That is just terrible. Let's stop this.

This reviewer shared experience about "claim issues" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. elviscentral is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about a product or service at State Farm Insurance was them ripping us off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments