Not resolved
3 comments

ALL U PEOPLE WHO THINK STATE FARM IS ON U SIDE, JUST WAIT TO U HAVE A SERIOUS CLAIM OR A CLAIM THAT INVOLES ALOT OF MONEY U WILL CHANGE U MIND REAL QUICK THEY WILL PAY SAME CLAIMS AND CLAIMS THAT THEY CAN'T ET OUT OF, BUT CLAIMS THAT THEY CAN USE THEIR LOOP HOLE CLAUSE AGAINST U, LOOK OUT. I THINK ONLY 10 % OR LESS OF THE PUBLIC HAVE FRAUD ON THEIR MIND BUT THE OTHER 90% R TO MADE SUFFER.

BY THE TIME THEY SCREW THE 90% IT WILL MAKE THEM HAVE EVIL THOUGHTS 2 AGAINST THEIR SO CALLED TRUSTED GOOD NEIGHBOR.

FALSE ADVERTISMENT WHAT DOES THAT TELL U ABOUT A CO RIGHT THERE???? APPAULED COMPLETELY

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Monetary Loss: $300.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#269114

State Farm in not your neighbor and they dont give a damm about their customers. I had them cancel my home insurance when I filed a claim.

like a fool I used them for my car insurance and they cancelled after I filed a clain that they didn't even pay. Look people if you cheerish your hard earned money use another insurance company, advoid State Farm at all cost.

Anonymous
#267458

you both are completely wrong

Anonymous
#255422

All insurance cos r crooks.

You May Also Like