In 08' i had insurance with the Plainwell,MI office of State Farm. In October of that year i put my car solely in my name instead of my moms and mine.

We called our agent Angie, to see if we needed to make any changes in our policy, she said no. Do to the fact that on January 1st the policy would expire and then i could just get my own then. well that turned out to not be the case at all. on December 1st of 08' i flipped and totaled my car.

Which was worth 5000 and i had full coverage, with should have covered everything. but what Angie had told use was wrong and i was not covered, because of her mistake and not knowing her job i lost out on my money and a car. insurance agents have insurance themselves for if they mess up, but because her and her boss Jeremie are so "close" i got nothing and no one accepted any blame. and i was sol for a car until march when tax time came back around.

nice ugh. i had state farm before just not this office and they were great.

it is the Plainwell,MI office under Jeremie weaton that blows.

Comments

This is a ridiculous insurance company that don't deliver when the consumer is in pretty bad need due to accidents. I've been in this "State Farm Insurance" company for over twenty years on my cars and more than ten years with my house and I don't have any complaint then not until my house had an accident due to clogged sewer pipe and it flooded my house. I filed a claim and I was denied for they said my house wasn't covered if it caused by tree roots. I would say this is ridiculous. What kind of home owner insurance is this??????? Paying the high $$$$ and nothing to help you when in need???? I paid about $3,000 to repair the damage done on my house and not even a single dime of help from "State Farm Insurance"(the Good Neighbor in not there to help).

TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!! BEFORE YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH THIS "STATE FARM INSURANCE" WHEN YOUR HOUSE PIPE ARE CLOGGED DUE TO ROOTS, DON'T TELL THEM THAT IT'S FROM TREE ROOTS FOR THEY WILL DENY IT FROM THERE.

I just hope and pray that it won't happen to you.