Boyne City, Michigan

state farm tells me that the underwriters say i have to many claims to many points 35 years with state farm and they don't care. myself and my 3 kids use state farm auto and how much money is that alot for 30 some years ihave home insurance with them to how much money is that alot for 30 some years a lot they *** me off the claims are from 2010 2011 two where from my truck and one was from my snowmobile i'm not careless but stuff happens bad luck most people know what i mean

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #624769

Also got dropped for auto insurance after 2 accident claims after being a customer for 10 years!!

#562094

I agree with you completely and I also sued State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company,Myself V. State Farm,they are paying via check.

All in all. I still got screwed.

No longer a customer and will never go back.

My mother has had homeowners insurance with State Farm for over 40 years. Last year July 27th 2011 her house caught fire and still construction has not been started.

We are at a rental. We received a letter from State Farm stating that they can not re new our policy which is up Aug 8th, next week. What can we do? so far AAA told us that no one will give us a policy since we still have an open claim with State Farm.

We are really nervous because construction will (hopefully) be starting and we need to be protected. What can we do?t

#521925

Well Guess what? After 25 years and my Father being with State Farm over 30 years.

They dropped my homeowner insurance because of two claims.

Check it out for yourself if you work at State Farm and yes, I am going to petition for a class action lawsuit. Everyone on internet with these complaints cannot be wrong.

#521924

They dropped my homeowner insurance because of two claims.

#520018

In fact, so many of these "complaints" are EXACTLY the same, I would question if they are real or not. State Farm thoroughly investigates claims of any kind & they do not drop any client of 40,20,2 years or 2 months for any minor traffic violation or accident.

And most certainly would not deny claims of any valid injured party.

I think this is fabrication on the part of people who don't really understand what they did to be denied or get their insurance cancelled and/or commited far more serious vehicular crimes than they are stating here. Sorry-but TRUE.

to CC Warren, Ohio, United States #588074

Sorry but u are way wrong . I used to have your opinion but now I got canceled because of two claims.

to CC Hamilton, Ohio, United States #598853

you must work for State Farm!

to CC #1073576

Well you are wrong. I just got a cancellation notice after being a faithful State Farm customer for over 35 years because of 2 claims in 4 years.

And I thought after all that time I had a 'no drop' guarantee.

Well I guess that was all bullsjit because they are dropping me and I have 3 cars, 2 life and home owners policies!

to CC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1188220

Absolutely not true. State Farm is dropping me after 36 years as a loyal customer.

Four accidents within five years. Three were rear end accidents where we were victims, the fourth accident no one was cited.

Agent told me didn't matter that we were not at fault. If a claim is called in to State Farm doesn't matter fault it goes against you.

#520017

I think the reality is that State Farm will give you great coverage with cheap rates if you have a good driving record & no major claims. Whats wrong with that ?! If you have the right coverage to begin with, your promblems should be minimal & therefore you wouldn't be complaining about what they offered you as compensation.

to CC #621912

STATE FARM dropped me also. And the two claims i had were NOT my fault!!

One of my claims, i was told to go through my insurance because i got hit by a city FIRE TRUCK that took out my whole driver's side out. I had no mirror and i couldn't open my door. So, i went through my insurance because who knows how long it would of taken to get fixed through the city. I was the one who got STATE FARM reimbursed their money in the first place because the fire truck's insurance company didn't know what they were doing either.

I'm so upset at the fact that i was with this company and i always paid on time and this is how they treat people.

I thought this why we pay for this *** anyways!!! to protect when AN ACCIDENT HAPPENS!!!

State Farm said they are canceling us. BEcuase my husband had a fender bender, with no damage, 2 yrs ago I had a window replacement on a van I sold, last year I locked my keys in car needed two truck, and this June I replaced windsheild on a different van we have now.

We had a garage fire in April with renters insurance.

O they sure were nice then. Now out of blue for no reason they are canceling.

WOww.STAY AWAY FROM STATE FARM INSURANCE THEY RIP YOU OFF.

Angelic beauty, State Farm has changed their way of business since you had your accident.

I had State Farm auto and homeowners for 20+ years and I was involved in an accident that was the other drivers fault.

I went to State Farm for assistance in getting my car repaired and I was told by their claims team that the damage wasn't enough to repair, damaged bumper, quarter panel and radiator.

Then I was told to talk to the other insurance since their driver caused the accident.

After 2 months I finally got my car repaired, no thanks to State Farm and their rude employee's. I dropped State Farm for Allstate and I have had no problems since.

angelic beauty

I agree with you. This is shocking.

State Farm is one of the oldest insurance companies out there. I live in Georgia. I got in an automobile accident. I was young.

I was on my father's insurance. He has been with State Farm over 40 years. They were nothing but nice. They defended me tooth and nail.

State Farm even denied the claim of the other driver involved in the accident. My husband and I are with Nation Wide. We have auto and homeowners insurance with them.

They're awesome. You might want to check in on that.