My sister had an incident which caused either car very little damage but the guy driving the other car works i believe for State Farm Insurance. My sister could not show proof of insurance so she was ticketed and car impounded.

My dad went down put insurance on the car and got it out of impound. My insurance company called me Mendota calls me and says an accident claim was filed on my husbands insurance who is has completely a differant last name than my sister. my sister never said anything to police nothing was on the police report saying she tried to say she was me or that she had Mendota. It is like State Farm just pulled a name out of thin air and tried to get the other insurance company to pay for the claim.

Even though the car in the accident is not on the policy or even connected to us in anyway. WHAT IS STATE FARM UP TOO? IS THIS A NEW WAY OF FRAUD. Just heard to day that State farm now filed one on my mother's insurance Allstate who also has nothing to do with my 23 year old sister's car.

This has to be illegal what they are doing. Who will they try to stick the acident on next. They also are claiming $13,000 dollars worth of damage. When the car showed no signs of damage whatsoever.

IT IS FRAUD AND STATE FARM is some how involved through this indivdual if they know so or if they dont i cant answer that. Hope they catch whoever and put them in jail for trying to be sneeky.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2013.

Comments