I have had homeowners insurance with State farm for over 10 years. In the past two years I have had to unfortunately put in two claims, one for a leaking roof and then in the past few months my house was broken into.

Well, I just received a letter in the mail letting me know my insurance was getting cancelled. Whats the point of having insurance if you cant ever turn in a claim?

Do you think I enjoyed my roof leaking or having someone steal items from my house??? This is the worst company and I will let everyone know how horrible they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2010.

Comments

Ok Edyta,

If you would have called in Electrical Company and that would be your responisibility too! But you Win this time! good luck with your INSURANCE COMPANY YOU WILL GET SCREWED ONE DAY!

This is a ridiculous insurance company that don't deliver when the consumer is in pretty bad need due to accidents. I've been in this company for over twenty years on my cars and more than ten years with my house and I don't have any complaint then not until my house had an accident due to clogged sewer pipe and it flooded my house.

I filed a claim and I was denied for they said my house wasn't covered if it caused by tree roots. I would say this is ridiculous. What kind of home owner insurance is this??????? Paying the high $$$$ and nothing to help you when in need????

I paid about $3,000 to repair the damage done on my house and not even a dime of help from "State Farm Insurance"(the Good Neighbor in not there.TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!!

BEFORE YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH THIS "STATE FARM INSURANCE" WHEN YOUR HOUSE PIPE ARE CLOGGED DUE TO ROOTS, DON'T TELL THEM THAT IT'S FROM TREE ROOTS FOR THEY WILL DENY IT FROM THERE.

I just hope and pray that it won't happen to you

its your own responisibility to upkeep your house, if your roof was leaking becouse you didnt upkeep it every insurance company has a right to deny your claim. state farm is an amazing company my house burned down to the ground, they paid for everything, all of our expenses etc.

i was very satisfied,we were so stressed out but the claim rep got us through it. i'm a state farm client for life.