Like a good neighboor.....We *** rape You........*** State *** Farm.

And *** You Roger White.........32 *** years with no claims ....then a claim and you dirty *** bastards raise my rates.............*** you ......State farm................I'm so *** pissed.......Premium adjustment.......my *** ....*** you ........State farm.......Premium adjustment.Insurance premiums have been adjusted and continue to reflect the expected cost of claims.Expected cost.....You gotta be ***....me ....right ???? you total *** asswipes.....I live in the poorest *** county in the state....Expected claims......depends on many factors?????Did I say hey *** You Roger white.....

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2011.

Comments

This is a ridiculous insurance company that don't deliver if the consumer is in pretty bad need due to accidents. I've been in this company for over twenty years on my cars and more than ten years with my house and I don't have any complaint then not until my house had an accident due to clogged sewer pipe and it flooded my house.

I filed a claim and I was denied for they said my house wasn't covered if it caused by tree roots. I would say this is ridiculous.

What kind of home owner insurance is this??????? Paying the high $$$$ and nothing to help you when in need????

Allgood, Alabama, United States #274615

Geez JD...are you upset with State Farm??

Like a good neighbor State Farm is there to kick you in the teeth when your down.,,