Please, do not do business with agent BETH RUMPH @ State Farm Insurance in Richardson Texas. Her most experienced employee of 23 years was let go by Beth last week.

This is a travesty and I plan on removing every policy I have with her agency because of this. I have already learned that several customers have pulled their business from her and there will be plenty more leaving also. This employee was so knowledgable with State Farm products and the NICEST employee of any company I have ever met in my life. I always wondered why this employee stayed with Beth for so many years because I have never heard anything positive about her.

No other employees would stay at this agency except the one she let go last week.

The employee turnover has been unreal but the head people at State Farm have no idea about how this woman runs her business!!!!!! They need to find out!!!!!

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #597796

Agree, Just found out and I too am going to leave Beths office. Beth, you just called me and left a voice mail so you figure out who this is. It will be easier once you see my cancellation.

TRACY, WHERE DID YOU GO???? If you are with another insur co please respond somewhere that I can find so I can see about switching.

ANOTHER PISSED CUSTOMER, I always dealt with Tracy!