This place is awful- and they aren't even my insurance company. They had to give me a rental because of an accident caused by one of their customers. I had the rental for 2 weeks- called everyday to check on the status of my car. They call me on a Friday afternoon the last day of the second week to tell me my car was totaled. I finally spoke to the claims agent again on Saturday because I had to find some information for him (I was at work on Friday)

He tells me I have to give my rental back on that Thursday. What!!?! Who has a car on standby- I wasn't even looking for a new car because I wasn't told the status of it. They expect me to *** of work and find a car in a few days - and if I don't find one , too bad. I'm SOL stuck figuring out how to find one and get to work.

These people are very inconsiderate

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance auto claim. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments