2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

A driver insured with statefarm insurance rear-ended my vehicle, with the driver admitting fault, and SNAKEFARM is refusing to pay the damages on my vehicle!!!! WTF?

They make it law for everyone to carry insurance coverage and then they refuse to pay?? You make me sick!

This is criminal and I will tell and post to every site I can find on what ***-artist SNAKEFARM COMPANY REALLY IS!!!! (social media)

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments

We had the same issues with fs. Plus a police report to verify their client was clearly at fault. Took an act of God and my extreme persistence to get them to pay for damages.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1263614

Hold on. Did you just do the most clever thing ever by replacing the word "State" with "snake" in order to try to discredit the company?!? LOL OMG HAHAH THAT WAS SO GENIUS!