Your insured client hit my truck will park in front of my house late one night I looked out my window seen nothing. Next morning a awoke to a damage truck.

He hit so hard the tire jumped the curb with no skid marks. I proceeded to evaluate the damage of my truck and notice a piece of paper on my windshield with the info of the person that damaged my truck. He wrote State Farm was his insurance company. At first thought i said it was a blessing he came back and left his info.

But now after dealing with claim adjuster with State Farm it a nightmare. State Farm provided me wit a rental a and fix the damage. But when I went to pick up my truck from the collision center the engine was knocking. I pulled my truck over and called the collision center to come pick it up that their was other damage to my engine.

They picked it up and took it to a service center to diagnost the problem. Couple days west by State Farm called and asked if I would be willing to pay for the diagnostic if they found it wasn't due to the initial hit hit. Of course I said I would knowing that I drove this truck everyday for the last 10 years and had no knocking ticking or anything with this engine. The service center said that the damage to my engine could have been cause by the impact of the accident.

Needless to say they denied my claim. Now I have no vehicle to drive my kids to school and myself to work.

I will be getting a lawyer to address this issue. I just wish State Farm was as honest as the guy that hit me and left all his info.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments